The LCADA Way
Quarantine Haircut Challenge
This is how it works:
- Once challenged, have your hair cut by someone you are quarantined with. (ie, spouse, child, parent, pet or do-it-yourself).
- Post a before and after photo or video. The video cannot be longer than 1 minute. Be sure to introduce your barber / stylist.
- For those “follicly challenged”, you can use your before photo as your after photo.
- For the women out there, that do not want to cut their hair, you can choose to color it if you are seeing gray or wrong color roots. (This would be a great way to accept this challenge).
- Once done, send a suggested $10 donation to The LCADA Way as a part of each challenge, and then pass along the challenge to friends, family and colleagues.
If you are not up to the challenge but would like to support The LCADA Way, your donations will be gladly accepted. And yes, pass along the challenge.
Visit HERE and click the orange "donate" button.
Proceeds from donations will help pay for The LCADA Way Tele-Health Initiative, which will allow us to provide staff and customers the tools they need to communicate electronically to continue to provide recovery services in these times of isolation.
The LCADA Way is a not for profit 501 (c) (3) organization. Your donations are tax-deductible.